Why Choose London Stop Smoking?
We believe in excellence. The hypnotherapy industry is seeing increased regulation to ensure standards are kept high and the public are protected from sub-standard practitioners. Not only do we accept this regulation but also we embrace it as a positive step forward for the public and the industry alike.
- Susannah has over 14 years experience working with addiction. She has trained in Psychology, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, suggestion-based hypnosis and Curative Hypnotherapy and has worked within the NHS and private practice.
- From all the variety of techniques she has trained in and the 1000s of clients she has worked with, Susannah has developed what she believes to be the most effective technique for stopping smoking.
- Her specially designed stop smoking programme has been formulated from years of extensive research and requires only one tailor-made treatment session for over 95% of the clients she sees. See what our clients have to say by watching our video testimonials.
- In the rare case that you would require additional support, she provides unlimited free sessions for the following four-weeks.
- Upon meeting you, she will be able to quickly assess whether you have the necessary motivation and commitment to stopping smoking and will create a unique programme focusing on your individual needs and smoking associations and habits.
- We do not need to rely on questionnaires, quick-fix or standardised scripts that are widely available to the public, which often serve only to temporarily manage cravings.
Susannah is committed to not only meet all regulations applicable to the field of hypnotherapy, but to exceed them through Continued Professional Development and appropriate membership of organisations that withhold strict guidelines and codes of conduct. She holds the Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice SQHP through the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and practises according to the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council’s (GHSC) code of ethics.
It is our goal to be a Centre of Excellence in hypnotherapy that all can aspire to.
The key elements of our stop smoking programme are as follows:
- We will provide our clients with an honest and quality service
- We will continue to improve our success rate and update our techniques through continued research
- We believe that each smoker is unique, and we will tailor-make your treatment to suit your individual needs
- We will not simply suppress or manage your cravings, but focus on removing the subconscious need and expectation for you to smoke
- Our focus is to enable you to become a non-smoker, not an ex-smoker
- There will be no need to substitute cigarettes with food, alcohol, chewing gum or any other kind of crutch
- We will ensure that upon leaving the session you will feel a relaxed, happy and motivated non-smoker
- For complete piece of mind, we will provide you with a free four-week aftercare service
Why we don’t provide lifetime guarantees
One of the fundamental principles of hypnosis is that as a client you must be motivated and dedicated to achieving your goal. Any thought, idea, suspicion that you don’t wish to become a non-smoker will most likely lead to eventual failure. The subconscious part of your mind works for you and only you, and no therapist can ever override your conscious choices.
Susannah’s success rate has continuously improved in the 14 years she has worked in addiction, which has been the direct result of her continued training, development of new techniques and research. She discovered early on that offering a money-back guarantee or a lifelong aftercare service will either a) attract those who are not completely committed to stopping smoking, or b) invite those who are committed, to allow themselves a ‘one off’ cigarette, knowing they can always return for a follow-up hypnosis session whenever they ‘need’. There is no such thing as ‘one cigarette’. As soon as you have one, your subconscious will assume you wish to become a smoker and enable you to become just that.
Susannah is dedicated to helping people to become non-smokers, not ex-smokers. She is committed and dedicated to helping every one of her clients to quit smoking forever so that after your four-week aftercare service has expired, smoking has simply become a long distant memory that never need bother you again.
Click here to learn more about our stop smoking treatment.