Why Should You Stop Smoking?
The benefits to stopping smoking begin straight away. You reduce your risk of getting serious disease no matter what age you give up. However, the sooner you stop, the greater the reduction in your risk.
If you stop smoking you:
- Reduce your risk of illness, disability or death caused by cancer, heart disease and lung diseases.
- Reduce the risk of getting various other conditions, which, although not life threatening, can cause unpleasant problems. For example: impotence, reduced fertility, optic neuropathy, cataract, macular degeneration, psoriasis, gum disease, tooth loss, osteoporosis and Raynaud’s phenomenon.
- Reduce your risk of gangrene or amputation caused by circulation problems.
- Protect the health of the people you care about by not making them breathe your secondhand smoke.
- Improve your fertility and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Improve your breathing and general fitness.
- Enjoy the taste of food more.
- Get rid of that stale tobacco smell from your hair, skin and clothes.
- Look attractive with healthy, glowing skin, no tobacco stains on your teeth and fewer wrinkles.
- Feel more confident in public places because you won’t be polluting the air or making other people breathe your secondhand smoke.
- Have a fresh, attractive home without nicotine stains on the walls and reduce your risk of starting a house fire or burning your clothes.
But it is never too late to stop smoking to gain health benefits. Even if you already have COPD or heart disease, your outlook (prognosis) is much improved if you stop smoking.
Book a Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Treatment with Susannah
When you are ready, book your Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Treatment with Susannah and she will help you become a non-smoker.
At the beginning of your session, Susannah will discuss all the associations you have with smoking, along with when you started smoking, why you started, why you want to stop and how the habit has become part of your lifestyle.
Then during the hypnotherapy part of the session itself, Susannah will use this information to free you from your habit, whilst you comfortably and enjoyably enter a beautiful, natural state of relaxation. Although you will be relaxed, you will still be aware of everything going on around you and will remain in complete control. You will not enter into a strange ‘trance’. All you will feel is beautifully relaxed throughout.
Leaving the session as a happy, confident non-smoker, you will feel relaxed, calm and at ease, ready to enjoy better health, greater wealth, and a huge sense of achievement!